Are you a Muslim who wants to learn Quran for yourself or your kids? Can’t find time to regularly attend Quran classes at Mosque due to your daily busy schedule? Are you living in a non-Arab country where there are no qualified Quran teachers near you?
NO WORRIES! In this article, we will guide you step-by-step on how to learn Quran online from beginner to advanced.
Almuhammadi Academy, a leading online Quran academy, has a complete online Quran learning path to help you and your kids learn Quran online fast & easy. So you are not required to have any prior knowledge of Quran or Arabic to start learning with us.
Our staff involves experienced Quran and Arabic teachers who use the most advanced technology and new teaching techniques to make online Quran learning much more effective and interactive.
In the following lines, we’ll explore thoroughly how you or your kids can learn Quran online from beginner to advanced.
1. Learn Quran Reading Basics (Beginner Level)
If you are an absolute beginner who has no prior knowledge of Quran or Arabic, then the Quran Reading Basics Course just suits you.
Being able to read Quranic letters, words, and verses in Arabic correctly is the first step to learn Quran online. It’s the foundation on which all your Quranic education will depend. So, we have accumulated top native Quran tutors to teach this course for kids & adults.
This level for beginners where you’ll learn the Arabic alphabet and how Arabic letters are linked together or separated. You’ll also learn how to read words, then short sentences and long sentences. Moreover, you’ll get to know Diacritics which tell you how to read Arabic words, so you do not need to memorize their pronouncing.
- The Arabic Alphabet
- Arabic Diacritics
- Letters Forms
- Madd – Lengthening
- Shaddah with Tanween
- Laam rules
- AlifulWasl rules
- Characteristics of the Quranic writing
2. Learn Quran Online with Tajweed (Intermediate Level)
If you or your kids can read Quran in Arabic properly, then the Quran Recitation with Tajweed Course is the ideal step on your path to learn Quran online.
Tajweed Quran refers to the set of rules governing the way in which the Quran should be recited. It’s essential to recite the words of Allah (SWT) correctly, preserve the meaning of the Quranic verses, and beautify our recitation.
Learn Quran with Tajweed will help you to recite the Quran accurately and beautifully as same as the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did.
This is considered an intermediate level to learn Quran online at Almuahmadi Academy where you will study all the rules of Tajweed and manners of articulation to be able to pronounce the Harakat properly with practical application.
- Imporatnce of Tajweed
- The Foundations of Tajweed
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
3. Learn Quran Memorization (Intermediate Level)
At this level, we encounter a new and different challenge on our journey to learn Quran online. We’ll move from excelling in Quran reading from the Mushaf to memorizing the words of Allah (SWT) and being able to recite Quran from memory.
Quran memorization is a very noble act in Islam and those who seek Hifz Quran, obtain special rank in this life and hereafter. In this regards, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) says:
Such a person as recites the Qur’an and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven).Hadith [Sahih al-Bukhari 4937]
With our Quran memorization course, you or your kids will learn Quran online with Hifz in a practical and interactive way.
Whether you need to learn Quran memorization for yourself or your kids, our expert Quran teachers will endeavor to simplify the whole process.
- 6 new habits to improve Quran memorization ability
- Quantum Reading Technique
- Scan Reading Technique
- Initial Memorization Technique
- Forgetfulness types and their solving
- Deep Memorization
- Learn the 4 techniques for improving your memorization ability
- Be able to memorize around 10 pages daily
- Be able to memorize the whole Holy Quran in short-time
- The simplest way to memorize the Qur’an
- A quick and easy way to memorize the Quran
4. Learn Ten Qirat (Advanced Level)
Starting from this step, learn Quran online takes a whole new curve, from average Quranic education to mastering Quranic sciences.
10 Qiraat Course is an advanced level of online Quran learning. It takes your Quran recitation skills to the next level by studying the 10 methods of Quran recitation based on the 10 recognized schools of Qira’at.
Ten Qirats are not like different voices and different styles, rather these are slight differences in pronunciation, letters, and Harakat. It’s when you compare two different books of the Quran and you find differences between them, as each qiraa’a has its own tajweed rules.
10 Qirat That You’ll Learn:
- Qirat Naafi’ Al-Madani (Madinah)
- Qirat Ibn Katheer Al-Makki (Makkah)
- Qirat Abu Amr Al-Basri (Basra)
- Qirat Ibn Aamir Ash-Shami (Syria)
- Qirat Asim al-Kufi (Kufa)
- Qirat Hamzah Al-Kufi (Kufa)
- Qirat Al-Kisaa’i (Kufa)
- Qirat Abu Ja’far Al-Madanee (Madinah)
- Qirat Yaqub ibn Al-Basri (Basra)
- Qirat Khalaf Al-Bazzar (Baghdad)
5. Get Quran Ijazah (Advanced Level)
As we made it this far and approaching the end of our path to learn Quran online, we should now obtain Ijazah online to transmit the Quranic knowledge that we have gained to others.
Ijazah is a certificate used primarily by Sunni Muslims to indicate that one has been authorized by a higher authority that already holding Ijazah to teach the Holy Quran.
Since learn Quran online is a matter of religion, it’s very important to get certified using an accredited system like Ijazah before teaching Quran to others.
How It Works?
Through the Ijazah course, our certified Quran tutors will verify your skills and abilities, asses your knowledge of Quran and Hadith, test your area of interest, and then grant you Ijazah.
Utilizing repeated tests and quizzes, we will assess your knowledge and hold over that particular arena. You would need to pass the tests and evaluations to be able to get the Ijazah, and it would not be difficult with us.
6. Learn Quran Online with Tafseer (Advanced Level)
At last but not least in our journey to learn Quran online is the Tafsir Al-Quran course.
In this advanced level of online Quran learning, you’ll understand the Holy Quran much better through interpreting the literal as well as the technical meaning of the Quran verses.
At Almuhammadi Academy, you can learn Quran online with Tafsir under the supervision of highly-qualified Quran teachers from Al-Azhar University through one-to-one live sessions.
Our Quran teacher will help you develop a correct interpretation of the Quran, knowing the situation in which the verses were revealed as well as understanding the Quranic verses in-depth with the explanation.
- Definition of Tafseer
- Virtues of Quran
- Importance of recitation & understanding
- Comparison of Quran with other previously revealed scriptures
- Protection of Quran
- Order and editing of Quran in the era of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiqui and Usman (R.A)
- Virtues and problems of ta’awwuz and tasmiyah.
- Tafsir of Quran chapter-by-chapter
When you learn Quran online at Almuhammadi Academy, you are not obligated to abide by the online Quran learning path mentioned above. We customize courses, lessons, and teaching techniques as per student’s age, knowledge, and interests.