It is worth noting that beginners who want to learn the Holy Quran must learn Noorani Qaida for beginners. The Noorani Qaida is considered the first step in reciting the Holy Quran, and the teaching of the Holy Quran depends on the Arabic language.
Therefore, Noorania Qaida is an essential factor in learning the Arabic language. Nouraniyah is an integrated method for speaking Arabic to non-native speakers, whether kids or adults, and it is a clear method for children. If kids learn it, they will be able to speak Arabic fluently.
Therefore, AlMuhammadi Academy provides male and female teachers specialized in the field of the Holy Quran to teach Noorani Qaida for beginners.
10 Masterful Tips on How to Learn Online Noorani Qaida for Beginners
1- Choosing Arab tutors with qualified experience
● You must have a teacher who guides and teaches you and saves you a lot of time from research, effort, and mastery in a short time. It is good for you to choose a teacher who speaks Arabic, which is his/her native language because this has many benefits for the learner, including:
A. The teacher’s proficiency in the Arabic language makes the student listen to the pronunciation of the Arabic language in its correct form.
B. The teacher will have long experience in this field by using easy and proficient methods in learning the language.
C. The teacher uses different techniques and methods that help the student acquire language learning skills correctly and easily.
D. The teacher follows strategies in learning Arabic for non-native speakers, such as using conversation in teaching the language.
●Continuous training on pronouncing Arabic sounds.
● Use of audio and visual aids.
E. The Arabic-speaking teacher is aware of all the educational problems
2- Learn the basics of the Arabic language
The method of teaching the Noorani Qaida begins with recognizing the number of letters in the spelling, the characteristics and Makharij of each letter, and then the method of drawing letters and their meanings, similar letters, and movements in the Arabic language, as the following student learns:
● Arabic spelling method.
● The letters of the alphabet in terms of form and pronunciation.
● The movements and settings in terms of form and pronunciation.
● Madd letters in terms of form and pronunciation, in addition to helping to soften the tongue; for its ease.
●Tanween,Shaddah and many more
3- Customized study plan
● The well-thought-out plan makes it easy for students to avoid many mistakes while learning Noorani Qaida for beginners.
● It focuses on the important points that the student will benefit from during his/her learning, as follows:
● Mastering the lessons of the Noorani Qaida.
● Taking into account the level and capabilities of the student and adapting the plan to suit the student until he finally reaches the required mastery.
● Also providing the appropriate plan with kids, as the plan includes adults so that the academy provides the opportunity for everyone who wants to learn remotely from home.
Note: Almuhammadi Academy provides online Quran classes for beginners. So join us
if you want to learn to read the Holy Quran correctly.
4- Correct pronunciation
● Correct pronunciation is very important part of learning Arabic, and your teacher helps you correct your mistakes.
● It helps improve and clarify meanings and communicate better with others. You are working on improving your pronunciation in the Arabic language.
● It helps to learn the rule correctly and masterfully.
● More pronunciation is like training the muscles of the mouth and tongue topronounce correctly.
● Anyone who has mastered this rule, even if he is as young as five years old, can read the Holy Quran in spelling without any difficulty, and he/she can complete the Holy Quran within 6 months or more, depending on his level.
5- Continuous practice
● practicing the language Consistently is the secret and key to success and proficiency.
● Constant practice of the language and effective training is the key to understanding and assimilating it well.
● He/she tries to listen to (recordings of teachers) and repeat them.
● The student begins auditory training, which is one of the most important skills that help him/her pronounce and read correctly.
● Transferring language to the subconscious mind by continuous practice.
● The continuous practice of the language increases their mastery of it, and oral expression is the first indicator of language learning when the learner speaks fluently and without mistakes.
6- Permanent review of what has been explained
● Reviewing is one of the most important elements that help you to consolidate information from short-term memory to the long-term, and you can do the following:
A. Make a plan to review and divide the lessons into a specific timetable.
B. Begin with a review of each lesson separately, and if there were recordings of the teacher, he or she would start listening to them carefully.
7- An application of examples from the Quran
Practical application is very important in this stage of learning, and application makes perfect. Students can apply as follows:
● The student begins by selecting the surahs, or verses from the Holy Quran.
● Read and apply what he/ she learns in Noorani Qaida.
8- Perseverance and patience
● These are the best two factors that help the learner in facing challenges in any science he learns, especially the field of learning the Holy Quran.
● All steps need patience and perseverance, and they begin with learning Noorani Qaida.
● Organizing time, dividing lessons, and making an effort to learn with patience are the keys to your mastery.
9- Record your pronunciation and correct it
● Recording your pronunciation helps you discover your mistakes by hearing yourself, and each time the improvement is for the better and the level develops, it is possible to follow the next. So you can do the following:
A. Listen to a specific text.
B. Read aloud and then record your voice while reading over and over again until you reach a satisfactory result as a native speaker.
10- One-on-one tutoring
Private online Quran classes for beginners provide many advantages that students search for in the class, as follows:
● Bridges the gaps in students’ inability to comprehend.
● Clarifies some points that remained vague more clearly.
● Enables more in-depth learning.
● Provides a broader education.
● Provides personalized education and stimulates inquiry.
● And also ensures accountability.
There is nothing to prevent you from joining Noorani Qaida course, as it is an essential step in learning how to read the Holy Quran for beginners. When you want to begin, do not hesitate, do not miss the opportunity, and make the best use of it. So start your journey with the Holy Quran at Almuhammadi Academy in a different way.
Q. What is the benefit of learning Noorani Qaida, whether for kids or adults?
The benefits of learning Noorani Qaida can be summarized through the following points:
● Recognizing each letter of the Holy Quran, as the letters of the Arabic language. One of the greatest advantages of Nooran Qaida is the gradual pronunciation of letters, then words, and then Quranic verses.
● Learning the Arabic letters of the Quran helps to develop the Makharij of letters and to give each letter what it deserves. Noorani Qaida includes most of the important rules of tajweed, which are indispensable in reading the Holy Quran.
Q. How long does it take to learn Noorani Qaida?
This depends on the level and abilities of the student; it can take about two to three months, and mastering the scientific material and learning it correctly is more important for us.
Are there conditions or a certain age requirement to learn Noorani Qaida?
There are no conditions. It is possible for your kid from three years old to be taught the
lessons of Noorani Qaida by a qualified specialist in the Holy Quran.