Ladies deserve ample facilities to learn about Islam in great detail and amazing ways. To cater to this need, we at Almuhammadi Academy have designed several Islamic courses for ladies where they will learn about Islamic teachings from the beginning till the pro-level.
In our comprehensive Islamic courses, ladies will learn Quran Tafsir with an analytical approach along with the History, Seerah, Aqeedah, Fiqh, Culture, and Arabic basics.
Special Islamic Courses Designed For Ladies
Our Islamic classes for sisters online have many courses from which they can choose and get a customized plan. These courses are:
1- Aqeedah Course
The Aqeedah program is designed to cover some major and basic aspects of Islamic studies. You will learn:
- Five Pillars of Islam
- Six Beliefs in Islam
- Names of Allah with detailed translation
- Angels and their duties
- Divine Books and Prophets of Allah
2- Seerah Course
This course is based on 3 phases of Prophet MUHAMMAD SAWW’s life that will be explained and discussed through books, infographics, documentaries, and videos.
- Life before Prophethood
- Life after Prophethood
- Prophet’s Migration and Islam
- Prophet’s family, wives, and Companions
- Prophet’s wars and foreign delegates
3- Tafseer Course
In online quran tafseer course sisters will learn:
- Translation and exegesis of Surah Al-Fatiha
- Selected Verses of Surahs like Al-Baqara, Al-Hujrat, Ar-Rahman, etc
- History, cause, and time of Quran revelation
- Memorization of small and easy Surahs of the Quran
4- Hadith Course
In the hadith course, you will learn the following topics from expert and knowledgeable teachers:
- Types of hadith
- Authentic 6 books of hadith
- Arbaeen-e-Nawawi with translation and detail
5- Fiqh Course
Ladies must enroll in a fiqh course where they will learn certain topics that are designed for their specific needs. This includes:
- Fiqh of Salah
- Fiqh of Taharah
- Fiqh of Inheritance
- Fiqh of Fasting
- Fiqh of Nikah
- Fiqh of Divorce
6- Islamic History and Culture
This course deals with the era before and after Islam. Ladies will study about:
- Islam in Arabs
- Arabs before the advent of Islam
- Arabian culture before and after Islam
- Spread of Islam in different countries
- Islamic culture and different societies
7- Duas and Supplications
This short program is based on all the authentic duas of everyday life. The sunnah of each supplication is studied in detail to understand its importance. This includes:
- Duas of sleeping and awaking
- Duas before and after eating
- Duas of travelling
- Duas of entering and exiting the toilet
- Duas of other occasions, etc.
About Our Islamic Courses for Sisters
✅ These women’s Islamic classes are offered for all females, be they students or working ladies. There are no age restrictions.
✅ Our Islamic as well as quran classes for sisters are very adaptable and flexible to attend via Zoom or Skype.
✅ These courses are based on different topics and ladies can get a personalized plan to follow.
✅ Each program is designed to make you an Alimah with sound knowledge of every subject.
✅ Our qualified female teachers will divide the desired curriculum into different levels to make the whole plan easy to follow.
✅ All these classes are conducted with additional material resources like:
- PowerPoint slides
- Audio/Video aid activities,
- Documentaries Webinars
- Tests and quizzes.
✅ At the end of the course all the regular sisters will be certified and awarded prizes for securing distinct positions.
Professional Female Teachers for Ladies
For our online Islamic courses for ladies, we enroll the most efficient, qualified, and experienced Native Egyptian female teachers who keenly work to facilitate sisters with amazing Islamic lessons. Our teachers possess these underwritten qualities:
✅ Ijazah Certified from reputable institutions.
✅ Fluent in English, Urdu and Arabic.
✅ Experienced teaching ladies online to help them reach their goal of being certified Alimah.
✅ Attend webinars and training workshops to make each Islamic course a very unique one to attend.
✅ Their grip on Islamic studies topic is due to their study and constant discussions with religious scholars and eminent Islamic speakers.
Multiple Schedules and Levels for Each Islamic Program
Almuhammadi Academy is pleased to announce that sisters of all ages are offered to choose any schedule that best suits their availability and ease. We have multiple schedules to complete the desired course. Each schedule has 3 levels. The time-line plans we offer are:
- 1-year Schedule
- 10 months Schedule
- 8 months Schedule
- 6 months Schedule
- 4 months Schedule
- 1-2 months short course Schedule
Choose any of the Islamic courses from the list and get a flexible learning schedule to complete the syllabus easily. Short courses like duas, Aqeedah, Seerah, and Prayers can be completed in 2-3 months easily. So, choose a plan and get started now!
Outcomes of Islamic Courses for Ladies
We place a lot of emphasis on our learning objectives and the outcomes we hope to achieve. Our teachers focus on these objectives to ensure that we accomplish them within the given time frame. All Islamic courses have both general and specific outcomes.
- To understand the oneness of Allah and avoid polytheism of all sorts.
- Understanding the names of Allah to call upon Him with different names in supplications easily.
- Skimming through the Seerah and inculcating the Sunnahs in lives.
- Understanding how to pray, fast, give charity and discuss the details and confusions in fiqh lessons.
- Understanding Islamic teachings and history to get a clear idea of how Arabs accepted Islam and avoided the sins that prevailed at that time.
- To learn and revise Surahs memorized intending to read in prayers.
- To have developed a good and deep insight into Islamic studies and be able to guide other sisters promptly.
Why Choose Almuhammadi Academy?
- Personalized one-on-one classes with a female tutor
- All-time access to lessons
- Tech-oriented syllabus and activities
- Option of group classes to enhance learning
- Affordable monthly package for all countries
- Tests, quizzes, and webinars for sisters
- Motivational and encouraging learning environment
- Monthly assessments and appreciating results
- Progress tracking and reporting
- Activities based on different topics
- Presentations and discussions
- Facility to take the course in English or Urdu
- Recognisable certificates at the end
At our constantly improving online Islamic institute, we aim to provide high-quality Islamic education to all women, so they can raise their children and run their households under Islamic principles. Our institute welcomes women to join our online islamic classes for adults to become Alimah and even offers teaching opportunities. You can take two free trial classes to experience how our lessons are conducted. Enroll now and enjoy amazing discounts!
Q1. How to become an Alimah?
You can become an Alimah by studying all the categories of Islamic education like aqeedah, Seerah, tafsir, hadith, grammar, history, and Arabic. To start learning Islamic studies, enroll in one course followed up by the other to get a professional degree from the institution.
Q2. What are the requirements for Alimah?
An alimah must have profound knowledge of the Quran, hadith, fiqh, grammar, tafsir, and Islamic history to guide students with a broader perspective.
Q3. How long does it take to become an alimah?
Usually, it requires 2 years span to cover all the subjects in Islamic studies to become a certified Alimah. You can also complete the course in 1.5 years as per your availability.
Q4. Why is girls’ education good?
Girls must educate themselves about Islam to follow the righteous path of Prophet Muhammad SAWW. Other than that, they are the future mothers and have to shape and make their personalities according to the Islamic vision.
Q5. What is the advantage of the Islamic education system?
It helps stay on the right track with all the authentic studies. It broadens your ideology regarding this life and the Hereafter. The sinful path can only be avoided if you are well aware of the virtues of Islamic education.