At Almuhammadi Academy, we believe that the keys to success in Quran memorization are sincere intention, willpower, determination, and trust in Allah. Therefore, whoever wants to memorize Quran in 6 months should have these keys to help him.
Almuhammadi Academy designed a particular course for those who are asked how to memorize Quran in 6 months and start their journey in this course with qualified male and female teachers who will set a well-studied plan and timeline for them so that they can memorize the Quran in only 180 days and achieve their goal.
Tips to Memorize Quran in 6 Months
Almuhammadi Academy devised a one-of-a-kind plan for memorizing Quran in 6 months based on the following points:
Choosing the teacher after the two free trials who will continue with the student throughout the journey for 6 months Rehabilitate the student, reduce communication on social media so that he has the precious time that he appoints on the schedule of online hifz classes that the teacher will set for him to memorize for hours, and start asking the student to do the following:
Commitment to a specific Mushaf during memorization does not change, and this helps the student remember the verses while memorizing.
The student organizes his time so that he can invest it in memorizing the Holy Quran, attending the required classes during the day, and attending the required number of days per week.
The student is committed daily to memorizing 3–4 pages per day, and this requires 3–4 hours of class per day. The teacher can divide the class into two periods, and depending on the ability of the student, if the number of hours of classes increases, it may have the opposite result.
Our goal is not quantity in memorization, but rather quality in memorization and mastery. The hafiz should never proceed to the next portion until he has completely memorized the previous one.
One of the most important factors that will help the student memorize it properly is that the teacher sets the days for review with the student. The Holy Quran, like any other, is forgotten, especially when there is a lack of commitment and recitation of what has been memorized, as well as a large number of memorization abandonments.
The student’s non-absence helps the success of his Quranic journey in memorization for 6 months until there is a continuation of the online hifz program, and its cessation makes the student less motivated and active in his Quranic journey.
The teacher sets a time for the test on the part or more that have been memorized so that he can evaluate the student, know his level, help him with his weaknesses, and increase his strengths.
Note: Almuhammadi Academy provides Online Hifz classes for Adults. So join us if you want to learn to read the Holy Quran correctly.
Hifz Timetable for Quran Memorization in 6 Months
Before proceeding with memorization, a Muslim should set a timetable for memorizing and revising the Holy Quran by choosing a qualified teacher. The chapters of the Quran are divided according to the period in which you want to complete the Quran.
The following is a schedule for memorizing the Quran in only 6 months:
- The pages of the Holy Quran are 604 pages, and if we want to memorize the Quran in 6 months, about 3 pages are memorized every day. So that you can memorize the Quran in 180 days, taking into account the care to memorize in conjunction with the revision to memorize it properly in memory.
- It is possible to start with Juz Amma so that you can master the rules of Tajweed and quickly memorize them as training for you to remember a large amount easily at the beginning of your first journey in 6 months.
Techniques for Hifz Quran
A Muslim should take advantage of the first years of his life to memorize the Quran in only 6 months because education at a young age is like engraving on a stone.
- Determination should be reached with sincerity of intention before proceeding with online Quran memorization.
- There are 3 methods for the quality and mastery of memorizing the Quran in 6 months, and they are as follows:
The auditory method
The listening method is considered one of the best Quran memorization techniques to help hifz the Quran in only 6 months, as you can hear the Quranic verses that must be memorized. Because this method prepares the human memory for memorization, the student is asked to listen to the page 3–4 times.
The visual method
Repeat memorization by looking at the Mushaf. After the memorizer finishes memorizing a page of the Quran, it should be repeated about five times or more, until hifz is properly memorized in memory.
It is done by using the cumulative method of revision of memorization (Juz’ or more weekly) between intervals and the repetition of verses during prayer, which makes them properly memorized in memory.
Good Tips To Memorize Quran
Here are some tips to memorize quran in short intervals of time.
- The right place and time should be chosen before memorizing the Holy Quran. The appropriate time differs from person to person, and the place affects the memorization process. If the place is full of noise, you will not be able to memorize, and memorization will not be focused, so a quiet place must be provided away from disturbance to be able to memorize the Quran in only 6 months.
- You should use your spare time to a large extent in reviewing the memorization, for example, after the Fajr prayer or between the call to prayer and the residence.
- Use paper and pen to write down the verses you want to memorize and feel hard while memorizing.
- Listening to memorized Quranic verses during your day.
- Reading and reviewing the Holy Quran with a masterful teacher to improve reading and adjust the rules of Tajweed.
- Recite what you have memorized in prayers.
- It is necessary to read the interpretations of the verses that facilitate the memorization process.
- They are staying away from disobedience and sin because they are considered among the causes of frequent forgetfulness.
- Determine a specific and appropriate amount of savings that suits your abilities and time.
- You make sure to memorize after the Fajr prayer and review the Holy Quran in the evening.
Memorizing the Quran in 6 months requires good memorization and continuous review by the student, and the quality, and mastery of memorization are our goals at Almuhammadi Academy.
There are a lot of plans that our teachers have designed for different students of different levels, abilities, and skills. So that they can memorize Quran and never forget it, in a short time, and in a perfect manner. Contact us, do not hesitate, and start your journey with many different programs and plans to memorize the Holy Quran.
Q. What is the importance of memorizing the Quran in our lives?
Obtaining guidance in this world and victory in the hereafter. Enlightenment of minds through memorizing the Holy Quran, adhering to it, and taking it as a guide to guidance and truth strengthens certainty. Follow the Prophet’s Sunnah (PBUH).
Q. Are there conditions for joining Quran memorization course in six months?
It is available to everyone, with the following basic requirements for the student to achieve his goal of memorizing the Quran in 6 months:
● Strong will and determination.
● Knowledge of the correct Tajweed rules.
● Manage our time to easily set a time for the Quran daily for specific hours requested by the teacher.
● Continuity and following all the things that the teacher asks for during the journey of memorizing the Holy Quran in 6 months.
Q. How do you join Quran memorization course in 6 months?
Book the free trial, and then our teachers at the academy will contact you and start your
journey of memorizing the Holy Quran in 6 months.